Managing the Document Life Cycle for Cradle-to-Grave ComplianceVenue:
Fairmont Hotel, Chicago, ILDate:
October 27 2005Organised by:
"Insurance & Technology" and PatniHighlights:
Mastering a fast growing population of paper and electronic documents is a matter of tracking them from cradle to grave: for access, for business analysis and decision-making, for compliance, and for eventual disposal to mitigate document-based risks that threaten both corporate memory and the bottom line.
Join Patni's Judy Johnson and other industry experts at this complimentary forum for insurance industry executives where you will learn:
- creating a document management technology infrastructure
- diminishing dependence on paper records
- matching diverse compliance requirements to documents
- mastering document workflow
- reducing costly storage requirements.
Financial & Insurance Services Power Breakfast (US): Transforming Business Performance through Offshore OutsourcingVenue:
The Westin New York, Times Square 270, West 43rd Street, New York NY 10036Date:
October 13 2004Organised by: Speakers:
- Emerging IT Trends in Financial & Insurance Industry in U.S. Market; David Furlonger, VP & Research Director, Gartner
- Achieving Operational Excellence through Offshore Initiative; Scott McKay, CIO & Sr. VP, Genworth Financial
- Managing Offshore Outsourcing: Recipe for Success; Mohan Hastak, GM - Patni Computer Systems.
- The present and future of the FIS market in US - what strategies are high performing organizations adopting.
- Sourcing strategies - when, where and how to outsource.
- Critical success factors of outsourcing - how to maximize value
- Offshore Outsourcing models in action - guidelines and lessons learned.
Transforming Business Performance through Offshore OutsourcingVenue:
London Capital Club, 15 Abchurch Lane, London, EC4N 7BBDate:
July 08 2004Organised by: Speakers:
- Trends in European Offshore Outsourcing: Changing Scenario; Peter Redshaw, Principal Analyst, Gartner.
- Business Drivers for Change within FIS; Martin Harvey, CEO, Tori Group
- Operational Excellence through Offshore Outsourcing; Global Outsourcing Director, Fortune 10 Conglomerate
- Avoiding the Pitfalls: Effective Vendor Selection Process; Brenda Mc Donnell, Offshore Program Manager, Allianz Cornhill.
- The Present and Future of the FIS Market in Europe - Strategies Adopted by High-performing Organizations
- Sourcing Strategies - Whether to Outsource, Offshore Ooutsource or Retain Services In-house
- Critical Success Factors of Outsourcing - How to Maximize Value
- Offshore Outsourcing Models in Action - Guidelines and Learnings for Ensuring Success.
Offshore Outsourcing: From Blueprint to RealityVenue:
Le Meredien Place, Oxford Street, Mancehster, M60 7HA, England.Date:
January 15 2004Organised by: Speakers:
- European Offshoring Outsourcing: Changing Scenario - Ian Marriott, Director, Gartner Research
- Operational Excellence through an extended Enterprise - Global Outsourcing Director, Fortune 10 Conglomerate
- Offshore Outsourcing Experience : Hitesh Patel, Director Product Development, CPW.
The meet offered an insight into effective offshoring strategies that translate business needs into executable solutions. The meet focused on Governance Models that would ensure optimal return from investments in offshore outsourcing engagements.